Introduction to my Achroma blog!

A quick introduction to me, myself and I

Hello to all you Realm Runners out there! My name is Antinomy93, or Craig if you prefer. I’m relatively new to Achroma and so I thought that with my experience with the game so far, alongside my recent win at the Draco Summer Grand Tournament in Poole as well as Draco Planum’s 2nd Chapter just on the horizon, it would be a great time to start using my enthusiasm for the game and help spread it as far and wide as it can possibly go as I’ve always wanted to get involved in the world of content creation!



As a player, I generally lean more into the competitive scene, since I love the challenge it brings, however I absolutely love being creative and seeing all the whacky combinations of cards people can come up with, after all diversity just makes everything more fun!

What I’ve got planned

Following this mentality, I’ll be focusing most of my posts on the competitive aspect of Achroma - What cards are the most powerful and why? What chronicle is strongest? How can we combat these cards and mechanics going forward to really flip things on their head for your next event?
I’ll also go over the keywords as they come out and analyse their strengths and weaknesses vs the current ones we have at our disposal.


As I mentioned earlier, with Draco Chapter 2’s released imminent I’ll post something soon talking about the new mechanics and how they fare vs what we already have from other chronicles and then, once the full set is revealed, I’ll discuss the key cards from it and what impact they’ll have on the game as a whole. Alongside all this I’ll work on getting some content out discussing the already established keywords (going in chronicle order) and the main decks that are used so that, for anyone completely new to the game, you will be able to see everything the wonderful world of Achroma has to offer!

For those who may not be aware there’s actually a discord channel dedicated to the game with a very active and welcoming community that the core team all take part in too, I’ll have a link below along with one to the main website for anyone that wants to read up on it and another for their online store. Any purchases over £30 will get a limited Draco Summer promo card, however the season ends very soon so don’t miss out!


See ya real soon folks! 

Achroma online store - https://shop.achroma.cards/








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keyword Highlight - Curse

Competitive Talk - What are ‘Staples’?

Spirata Fall Season begins!